22 Mar Questions To Ask Your Lender – That Would Be Us!
Instead of wondering if the market is favorable to move, or if you are eligible for a refinance, or how a work situation or change in financial circumstances affects getting a mortgage….why don’t you just call and ask?
That’s right – you don’t have to be ready with a new house in mind or have your mind made up that a refinance makes sense. You can just call us and have a conversation.
Plenty of people call us every day just to ask a few questions.
Here are some common questions that we have received lately:
- How do I get rid of my private mortgage insurance (PMI)?I lost my job a few years ago and I am now a 1099 earner. Can I still qualify for a mortgage?
- I just closed on a house within the past year. When am I eligible for a refinance?
- We are still working from home and realize we’ve outgrown our space. Our income is different now…..how can we find out what we can afford?
- I received an email that mentioned a Bank Statement loan for self-employed people. What does that mean?
- What loans exist for people wanting to purchase investment properties to rent?
Do you have similar questions or just need information? Call us.