30 Oct Bank Statement Loan
Bank Statement mortgage loans help eligible self-employed borrowers qualify without tax returns.
Angel Oak Home Loan’s Bank Statement program is a loan option for eligible self-employed borrowers to purchase or refinance a home. This program allows personal or business bank statements to calculate income without requiring tax returns.
*Not all self-employed borrowers will qualify. Additional documents may be required for eligibility.
- Available for purchase and cash-out or rate-term refinance
- Primary, second home, or investment properties
- Single family, townhomes, or condos
- 12 or 24 months business or personal bank statement submissions
- Additional documentation will be required for qualifying income and loan approval
- 1099 income option available
- Non-warrantable condos allowed
How does a bank statement mortgage program work?
A bank statement mortgage allows eligible self-employed borrowers to use bank statements to help verify income instead of tax returns. A lender will use these statements to analyze income to prove the ability to repay a loan.
What is the difference between a bank statement loan and a traditional mortgage loan?
Traditional loans will generally require tax returns, W-2s and paycheck stubs in order to verify a borrower’s income. A bank statement mortgage loan offers self-employed borrowers a different option to verify their income without using tax returns.
Are self-employed borrowers required to use bank statement loan products?
A bank statement loan is often a great option for qualified self-employed borrowers. However, self-employed borrowers should choose the best loan product to help meet their mortgage needs.