Asset Qualifier Home Loan
A mortgage option for borrowers with high net worth and significant assets.
Our Asset Qualifier mortgage product gives homebuyers the ability to qualify for a mortgage using their liquid assets. Borrowers must have a minimum of $500,000 in assets post closing. Qualifying assets include retirement, checking, savings accounts, and stocks.
*Additional documentation may be required.
- Purchase, rate-term or cash-out refinances
- No employment, no income, no DTI
- Primary residence
- 5 years seasoning for foreclosure, short sale, or bankruptcy
- Loans up to $3 million
- Borrowers must have a minimum of $500,000 post closing assets.
- All assets must be sourced and seasoned for a minimum of 6 months*
What assets can be used to qualify for this loan program?
Borrowers can use bank accounts such as checking and savings, retirement, and investment accounts such as stocks or mutual funds.
Are any assets required after closing?
Yes. The buyer must have at least $500,000 in post closing assets.
Does the Asset Qualifier program require employment or retirement status?
There is no requirement to be currently employed or retired. This loan is solely based on using assets to qualify and no income or employment verification is required.