The population of self-employed people will continue to grow which could mean that the number of homebuyers who are self-employed will, too. Did you know that an estimated 30% of the workforce in the United States is self-employed? According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, about 16 million Americans are self-employed accounting for 30% of all employees in the U.S.
- Buyers can own as little as 25% of the business for personal or 50% for business bank statements
- 1099 borrowers can qualify
- No tax returns required
- 12 or 24 month business and personal bank statement
- Loans up to $3 million
- Up to 90% LTV on personal and business with no MI
- 2 years self-employed required
We don’t want you to worry that a self-employed buyer is a challenge to close. Call us and we can tell you how easy our process is. When we say, “Built for Speed. Driven by Service. Close Quickly With Angel Oak Home Loans”, we mean it!