The good news is that rates are still low despite a slight increase in mid-September. Home prices are slowing making for a favorable market to purchase a home. These are ideal conditions for those homebuyers needing a Jumbo loan. The great news is that we have an innovative Jumbo program for loans that exceed the conforming limit. Self-employed buyers can use bank statements to verify income.
Beat the competition, get prequalified now and lock in your rate. The National Association of Realtors reports that home sales were up 2.5% in July and 1.3% in August as it is hard to resist current rates and lower home prices. We have the resources, technology, and customer service to make it easy. All you have to do is call us with your loan scenario to get started!
When we say, “Built for Speed. Driven by Service. Close quickly with Angel Oak Home Loans.” we mean it.
Highlights include but are not limited to:
- Up to 90% LTV (purchase & R/T) – no MI
- Up to 85% LTV (cash-out) – no MI
- Up to 95% LTV/CLTV – Platinum only starting with 660 credit score
- Loans up to $3 million – minimum loan amount varies
- 1 year tax return program available
- Asset Qualifier and Asset Depletion available for certain programs
Built For Speed. Driven By Service.
Tags: conventional mortgage, credit, FHA loans, first time home buyer loans, investor cash flow loans, mortgage, mortgage lender, mortgage loans, non-QM, self employed mortgage, Traditional lending, USDA loans, VA loans